Tooth whitening, also known as bleaching, is one of our most popular treatments. It is a simple procedure that most people do at home. On your first visit, we will make a mold of your teeth. This will be a clear plastic tray that you wear with your whitening solution twice a day. How long you use the tray and solution depends on the level of whiteness that you desire. The bleaching process does cause tooth sensitivity in some of our patients, but it does go away. Please feel free to ask us any questions you have about the bleaching process if you have been wanting a brighter, whiter smile.